"Each species is a masterpiece, a creation assembled with extreme care and genius." - Edward O. Wilson
Take the N1 from Cape Town, through the tunnel (Toll Road) and just before WORCESTER, turn off left on to the R43 towards CERES. Drive straight through CERES and that road becomes the R46.
Inverdoorn Game Reserve is situated in the Ceres Karoo and this luxury safari is only a 2.5 hour drive from Cape Town.
• Take the N1 from Cape Town, through the tunnel (toll road).
• Just before WORCESTER, turn off left on to the R43 towards CERES.
• Drive straight through to CERES. The road becomes the R46.
• After 43km the R46 turns right to Touwsriver. DO NOT TURN. Drive straight on. This is the R355/R356.You will get onto a dirt road.
• After 6km take the right turn-off to SUTHERLAND and you will see signs for INVERDOORN.
• Tel: +27 (0)214 344 639
• E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
: GPS Coordinates
Lat : -33.110680
Lon : 19.812494
Please respect all safety and driving regulations on your way to Inverdoorn. The indication provided (2.5 hours from Cape Town) depends on multiple factors such as weather, roadworks and traffic. If you think you are going to be delayed, please phone us so that we can warn the lodge about your delay.
PO BOX 304 SEA POINT 8060
CAPE TOWN SOUTH AFRICA