Champagne popping and bubbles bursting signal both an end and a beginning, as we say goodbye to 2013 and herald another New Year. Inverdoorn will be ushering in 2014 with the best company, you, as we invite guests to celebrate with us in style.
Every year we make New Year's Eve a night to remember with a decadent ambience set off by the thrall of nature around you. In South Africa the festive season happens during the height of summer, which means the days are long, the nights are warm and the parties never end.
New Year's Eve at Inverdoorn will start with an evening safari, taking a moment to enjoy a very unique experience as we serve apéritifs and champagne in the heart of the game reserve. By the time you return from safari the curtain of night will have fallen on yet another glorious sunset in the Karoo. Millions of twinkling stars will put on a show as they shine down on the wide, open spaces, providing lighting unlike anything in the city. Dinner will be served under the stars, with flowing glasses of red and white champagne – followed with a digestif and coffee to complement your meal.
As always, we have a spectacular party planned. Filled with fun and music, the festivities will really get going once the pulsating energy of live entertainment fills the night air. We will keep everyone moving and shaking into the wee hours of the morning with the throb and pulse of African drums.
The start of the year will be marked with a delicious lunch, enjoyed in the lush surroundings of Inverdoorn before heading back to the city filled with fantastic memories and good resolutions for the year ahead.
Be sure to book your spot now for a New Year's Eve Party with a difference!
Please see below for more details
• An additional cost of R 1 150.00 is applicable for the Party (this includes all meals, drinks with dinner and entertainment).
• All other drinks are not included.
• Children are welcome, but will be served separately.
• If you do not wish to partake in the celebration, we would suggest that you rather make a booking prior to or after the 31st of December.
• In the event of bad weather, the party will be moved indoors.
(subject to change)
31.12.13 / Day 1:
- Arrival at the lodge at 15:00
- tea time with a wide variety of cakes and deserts at 16:30
- safari in an open 4X4 with a professional guide at 17:30
- aperitif and champagne in the reserve watching the African sunset
- New Year's Eve dinner around the pool under the stars with live music at 22:00
- overnight in our accommodation
01.01.14 / Day 2:
- light breakfast at 09:00
- safari in an open 4X4 with a professional guide
- New Year's Day Lunch at 13:00
- Check out at your leisure