Inverdoorn Game Reserve is situated merely 2.5 hours from Cape Town. The drive there will take you over glorious mountain passes and through splendid winelands, giving you the chance to experience even more of South Africa's natural beauty.
Inverdoorn Game Reserve is situated in the Ceres Karoo. The luxury safari lodge is only a 2.5 hour drive from Cape Town.
• Take the N1 from Cape Town, through the tunnel (this is a toll road).
• Just before Worcester, turn off left on to the R43 towards Ceres.
• Drive straight through to Ceres. The road becomes the R46.
• After 43km the R46 turns right to Touwsriver. DO NOT TURN. Drive straight on. This is the R355/R356.You will drive onto a dirt road.
• After 6km take the right turn-off to Sutherland and you will see signs for Inverdoorn.
• Tel: +27 (0)21 434 4639
• E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
: GPS Coordinates
Lat : -33.110680
Lon : 19.812494
Please respect all safety and driving regulations on your way to Inverdoorn. The duration provided for the trip (2.5 hours from Cape Town) depends on multiple factors such as weather, roadworks and traffic. If you think you are going to be delayed, please phone us so that we can warn the lodge about your delay.